savio13

MP Guru
hi
This is my final year B.tech project.
If anyone had same project,plz send its material &ppt

Hey krish,

We can provide info on supply chain management.... Supply chain management (SCM) is the management of a network of interconnected businesses involved in the ultimate provision of product and service packages required by end customers (Harland, 1996). Supply Chain Management spans all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption (supply chain)

Here are a few links:

Negotiation, Strategic alliance and Supply chain Management!! [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com : Your Gateway to Online MBA Degree Program. Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students and aspirants.

Materials Management - MBA Online

vknotkrishnan

interesting.. I would like to think there's no better alternative to short cuts in life... having said that, it's hard to get what you want these days..

so just go to sleep I guess..

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
sm info regarding ur proj. will help u
check this attachment

Attachments

• Supply Chain Management.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 143

veenu_spoof

Hi evybdy

I need a project report on
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT in MINING and IRON ORE industry.

Eg : One dealing with TATA STEEL, JINDAL, NMDC , SAIL etc

can somebody upload the same

thanks

viicckkuu

hello frnd.................if u've project on impact of supply chain management on export import,or related projct. plz send

abhishreshthaa

hello frnd.................if u've project on impact of supply chain management on export import,or related projct. plz send

hey friend, use search option in the site you can get many projects on SCM over there...
and you can use any related project as a reference for your project...

check out all this links...

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...ference-project/196905-supply-chain-mgmt.html

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...22411-bajaj-auto-supply-chain-management.html

- Google Search

:SugarwareZ-070: