product elimination

aditi-000

select a product. find out wat is its value for u. wat shud b eliminated. your recomendation abt wat shud b added.
i hav a project on this..
pls help.. very confused.

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Re: Need help Urgently!!!!!

Tell Us abt the info u collected till now ... so that we can help u out .................

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta

hi aditi........ jst imagine if this thread was your project...noe telll me what will add value to this thread...and what you would have eliminated........as in.....Instant reply or Voice Over Chat would have been definitely added and the down time would have been eliminated......

and you would also like to eliminate people who dont satisfy your queries..thats me....and would have wanted....those who can make full fledge projects......

now tell me what is the value of this thread.....?

aditi-000

vjaquarian_14 said:
Tell Us abt the info u collected till now ... so that we can help u out .................

ive stil nt found any info. i hav to choose a product n verify its defect. dnt kno which one to tak.

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta

ah...aditi...remember that no product is launch in the market without having any plans..as in first study the plans the company had to launch a product.....and then compare it with the peoples perception you will instantly know wha is missing and what is superfluous...

for Example...:

if there LG is launching a new washing machine.....then they have thought about its primary function...but people expect a number of functions to perform......just take this people also expect that machine should be able to save electricity consumption....it should be compact not like Safes..and more importantly it should have a good color combination.....

ankitgokani

MP Guru
hmm intresting project

u can take ur product as nokia cell phones recently there was a case where the batteries get blast so u can make a project on it

select a product. find out wat is its value for u. wat shud b eliminated. your recomendation abt wat shud b added.
i hav a project on this..
pls help.. very confused.

Hey aditi, you do not need to worry about the project as i am going to provide you a document where you would find the answer of all your queries. So please download my presentation on product elimination and check it and i am sure you would find it useful.

Attachments

• product elimination.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0