Need Help: Questionnaire for Nokia Vs Samsung

libilibi08

Hi

I need questionnaire to understand the consumer purchase behaviour and consumer preference between Nokia & Samsung mobile phones while their purchase for mobile phones.

Its should include questions to understand Customer judgement based on parameters, features, customer service

Guys pl help....its very important.....time i have is only till dec 21, 2008.

Pleaseeee HELP!!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Haven't you come up with anything yet ?

For market research come up with generic questions like age group, city, gender, profession, income levels.

Then ask questions that are generic for cellphone features. What features of the cell phone they use most.

The next should be branding centric questions.. How does either of the brand differentiate on basic functionality.

Then VAS like customer service etc et al.
Now, I've done my bit of consumer research and I'm assuming that people who go in for samsung fall in the high middle order income bracket who do not mind spending that extra buck. If not that then they belong to wannabe technical oriented backgrounds and are wannabe early adopters / innovators. Because true technie ones would probably opt for SONY !

For Nokia,the positioning is spread across a wide range of cell phone models which makes it a true market leader.. something similar to maruti in the car segment who keeps introducing new variants for a new price point and market everytime.

Hope that helped.

Hello, Kartik Sir, has already explained you about how can you write questionnaire. Here is the list of its types and this are prevalent and it will definitely help you.

Types of Questionnaire

1) Open ended questionnaire

2) Closed Ended questionnaire

3) Likert Questionnaire

4) Leading questionnaire

5) Dichotomous Questionnaire

These are the types of questionnaire but, in the final questionnaire you will find fusion among all the questions.

bhautik.kawa

Hi

I need questionnaire to understand the consumer purchase behaviour and consumer preference between Nokia & Samsung mobile phones while their purchase for mobile phones.

Its should include questions to understand Customer judgement based on parameters, features, customer service

Guys pl help....its very important.....time i have is only till dec 21, 2008.

Pleaseeee HELP!!!!

Hey Friend,

Here i am sharing information on Students Brand Preferences between Apple and Samsung Smartphone, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Students Brand Preferences between Apple and Samsung Smartphone.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 0