Meaning of Research Design

sunandaC

After deciding the basic aspects of research project (i.e. formulating research problem, objectives of research, data requirement, sample design, etc) and before the commencement of work of research project, the researcher has to prepare research design. It is a major step in the research process /procedure.

The research work will be conducted (i.e. data collection, etc) as per the research design prepared.
Research design means to prepare detailed plan and procedures for the conduct of the research project.
It is like preparing a master plan/blue print for the conduct of formal investigation.
It is the basic plan that guides researcher in the execution of the research project undertaken. It is like road map which enables the researcher to conduct various activities for the completion of research project.

In short, research design is a systematic planning, organising and executing a research project within specified time limit and resource allocation. Research design tells the type of data to be collected, the sources of data and the procedures to be followed in data collection. Research design provides suitable framework that guides the collection and analysis of data.

bhautik.kawa

After deciding the basic aspects of research project (i.e. formulating research problem, objectives of research, data requirement, sample design, etc) and before the commencement of work of research project, the researcher has to prepare research design. It is a major step in the research process /procedure.

The research work will be conducted (i.e. data collection, etc) as per the research design prepared.
Research design means to prepare detailed plan and procedures for the conduct of the research project.
It is like preparing a master plan/blue print for the conduct of formal investigation.
It is the basic plan that guides researcher in the execution of the research project undertaken. It is like road map which enables the researcher to conduct various activities for the completion of research project.

In short, research design is a systematic planning, organising and executing a research project within specified time limit and resource allocation. Research design tells the type of data to be collected, the sources of data and the procedures to be followed in data collection. Research design provides suitable framework that guides the collection and analysis of data.

Hi,

Here i am uploading Research Design and Methodology, please check below in attachment.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Research Design and Methodology.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 0