Questionnaire on Electronic Goods -
October 5th, 2010
1. Name :
2. Age Group :
a) 12-17 years d) 41-50 years
b) 18-24 years e) 51 and above
c) 25-40 years
3. Educational Qualification :
a) Illiterate d) Graduate
b) Up to 12th standard e) Post graduate
c) Under graduate
4. Occupation :
a) Businessman c) Professional
b) Serviceman d) Student
e) others (specify)
5. Income group [income of family P.M.]
a) 3000 & Below d) 12002-16000
b) 3001-6000 e) 16001 and above
6. How often do you buy electronic goods ?
a) Regularly (Twice a month) b) Occasionally
7. Which single brand of electronic product do you buy regularly?
8. Since how long have you been using same electronic product?(Mention Regular Brand)
9. Which brand of the electronic product have you tried so far ?
a) Brok bond d) Manikchand
b) Tata tea e) Un-branded
12. What factors do you consider important in buying any brand of electronic product. Please give points to attributes out of total 100 points.
Attributes Price Packaging Outlook Promotion
Attributes Contains Advertisement Other Total
Points 100 (one hundred)
13. What made you start using that electronic brand?
a) Friend circle d) Relieve of tension
b) To show off (for status) e) Advertisement
c) Out of curiosity f) Other___________
14. How did you come to know about your brand? Through,
a) Friends b) Advertisement c) Shop owner
15. What influences you in the advertisement?
a) Models c) Content like punch line, Logo etc.
b) Features of the product d) Overall presentation of Advertisement
e) No influence
16. If you come across an advertisement of new brand, would you
a) Try it b) Ask/inquire for it c) Ignore it
17. What promotional campyan would motivate your buying decision?
Umbrella Extra Quantity
Banners Buy 2 Get 1 free
Posters Gift Voucher
18. Which advertising media would influence you?
Radio T. V.
Road show Hoarding