re-lauch a product----------help needed

ummu206

my project is to prepare a report and make a produst on re-launching of a product which has swept away from the market,which does not exist in market.it has declined.and dead.

tell me in which product should i take and also provide me with some material or report on it .

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
There's a research report on Amul Pizza, but it failed because it cant be relaunched :)

Then ofcourse you can find alot of startups that failed in the internet space. you can research on them

Use MP custom search and the simliar links at the bottom of this page and spread the word, help others and ask your friends to join Mp.. you dont want us to land in the dead services category now do you ;)

ummu206

my project is to launch a product again in the market which had been declined and swept away from the market.we have to launch it again and introduce it again in the market.
how to re-launch a product in the market?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Fix whatever made the product to fail. Some cases the product itself was wrong, some had its marketing strategy goofed up, some introduced a product too early ( like microsoft launched internet tv way too early )

Again, read the similar threads at the bottom of this page and use MP search.

ummu206

my project is the development of a simplified marketing plan and a revaluation and re-launch of an existing actual consumer brand/product.
it should consist of following parts:
part 1 identify a product/brad that you like and use most of the time
[6 pages]
*task is to provise anylisis of external forces impacting sales
*swot analysis of top three competitors
*history of brand
*chracteristics of people who buy/use it.and bucying behavior of consumers.
part 2 analysis of segmentation,arget marketing and positioning of that
brand/product [6 pages]
part 3 examination of 4 p's [product price,placement and promotion][6 pages]
part 4 using marketing skills to re-design a brand for a major re-launch
*what would you change about the product, package, pricing, advertising,
distribution etc?[8 pages]
*what would you add
*what would you delete
*how do you beat competition
*showcasing your vision of the new brand
this all would be done by following marketing rules

ummu206

well nobody has not yet replied????
i have selected Mitchells Jubilee to relaunch of it
and i need your help in doing swot analysis of its 3 competitors
cadbury "dairy milk"
nesle "kitkat"
McVitie's "Bounty"
clover "toblerone"

there are 4 chocolates given above please provide me the swot analysis of above 4 chocolates.its v v v v urgent i have to submit it before tuesday.
m working on it i need ur help

ummu206

what happened???????
nobody is helping me comeon help me
m waitingggggg
also tell me buying behavior of consumers towards the chocolates

abhishreshthaa

what happened???????
nobody is helping me comeon help me
m waitingggggg
also tell me buying behavior of consumers towards the chocolates

hey friend, try searching it in the search option in the site ... you can surely get some related information over there...
:SugarwareZ-261:

my project is to prepare a report and make a produst on re-launching of a product which has swept away from the market,which does not exist in market.it has declined.and dead.

tell me in which product should i take and also provide me with some material or report on it .

Hey ummu, i am sharing a document where you would find the project report of re-launching a product of frooti. I am sure it would help in your project and help others. Any further query, please post here.

Attachments

• re-lauch a product.ppt
    528 KB · Views: 0