Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Marketing Research

plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire

Discuss plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire within the Marketing Research forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hi everyone. ihve 2 do a survey on chocolate indistry in my MR subjct. plz help me by fillin in ...

Closed Thread

plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire
Old
 (1 (permalink))
lion
lion is on a distinguished road

plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 14th, 2006

hi everyone. ihve 2 do a survey on chocolate indistry in my MR subjct. plz help me by fillin in ths questioonaire tht me posting. and u r free to add ne extra questions that u cn think of. thanks a lot

MARKET SURVEY FOR CHOCLATES
QUESTIONNAIRE FOR CONSUMERS

Name: _____________________________________________ Sex: _____________

Age group:

 5-10 yrs
 11-15 yrs
 16-20 yrs
 21- 30 yrs
 31-40 yrs
 40 yrs & above

Place of residence: __________________________________________________ __

Occupation: __________________________________________________ ________

Monthly spending on clothes, eating out, hanging with friends etc _____________

In one word describe a foodstuff that says “Sharing your joy with people you love”
__________________________________________________ ___________________

What do you normally prefer to eat as a sweet item ___________________________

Do you like chocolates?

 Very much
 Okay okay
 Not much
 Not at all

How many times you buy chocolates?

 Once every day
 2- 3 times a week
 Once a week
 On special occasions only
 Others, plz specify

Where do you normally buy chocolates from?

 Your local kirana shops
 Supermarkets like Big Bazaar

Rate your preferences in choice of chocolates on a scale of 1-5 (5 being highest rank)

 Taste
 Sweetness
 Price
 Calories
 Brand of the chocolate
 Packaging
 Ingredients/ flavours

Which brand of chocolates you prefer?

 Nestle
 Cadbury’s
 Amul
 Foreign brands like Hershey’s
 Any other, plz specify _______________________________________________

Why do you prefer that particular brand?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Is there anything that you feel is lacking in your preferred brand of chocolates? If yes, plz describe __________________________________________________ ______________
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Do you think that the present choices available in chocolates are costly? If yes, what will be your ideal price range?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Would you prefer to switch to chocolates of another brand if it is cheaper than your preferred brand without any change in quality & taste?

If you were given a chance to prepare a new variety of chocolates what would you make? i.e any new flavours or ingredients that you wish for in chocolates.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 14th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion
hi everyone. ihve 2 do a survey on chocolate indistry in my MR subjct. plz help me by fillin in ths questioonaire tht me posting. and u r free to add ne extra questions that u cn think of. thanks a lot

MARKET SURVEY FOR CHOCLATES
QUESTIONNAIRE FOR CONSUMERS

Name: ____________Kartik________________________________ _ Sex: _____________Male

Age group:

 5-10 yrs
 11-15 yrs
 16-20 yrs
21- 30 yrs
 31-40 yrs
 40 yrs & above

Place of residence: __________________Mumbai__________________________ ________

Occupation: ________________________Business Dev Consultant__________________________________

Monthly spending on clothes, eating out, hanging with friends etc 5- 7k_____________

In one word describe a foodstuff that says “Sharing your joy with people you love”
__Cadburys________________________________________ ___________________________

What do you normally prefer to eat as a sweet item __________Yes_________________

Do you like chocolates?
A lot
 Very much
 Okay okay
 Not much
 Not at all

 Once every day
2- 3 times a week
 Once a week
 Others, plz specify

Supermarkets like Big Bazaar

Rate your preferences in choice of chocolates on a scale of 1-5 (5 being highest rank)

Taste
 Sweetness
 Price
 Calories
Brand of the chocolate
 Packaging
Ingredients/ flavours

 Nestle
 Cadbury’s
 Amul
Foreign brands like Hershey’s

_____________________Hatke Dark chocolate taste_____________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Is there anything that you feel is lacking in your preferred brand of chocolates? If yes, plz describe ____Nope__________________________________________ __________________

Do you think that the present choices available in chocolates are costly? If yes, what will be your ideal price range?
________5rs_______________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Would you prefer to switch to chocolates of another brand if it is cheaper than your preferred brand without any change in quality & taste?
__________Nope____________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

If you were given a chance to prepare a new variety of chocolates what would you make? i.e any new flavours or ingredients that you wish for in chocolates.
______________Mint, strawberry, blackforest, vanilla, coffee____________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Thought it would take too long to fill.. hell it only took 3 mins .

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
vengabeats
vengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud ofvengabeats has much to be proud of

Financial Analyst at Transparent Value
Management Paradise Guru

Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 14th, 2006

Nilesh
Male
16-20 yrs
Ulhasnagar
Student
2 -3k
Ice-Creams
Choclates n Ice-creams
Okay Okay
2-3 times a week
Both
taste, brands, flavours, packaging
Mars
taste
Nopes
5 rs
Nopes
Butter scotch

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friends: (18)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
lion

Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 17th, 2006

kartik and vengabeats thanks 4 takin time out for filoin in da questionnaire. thanks a lot. plz do tel others 2 fill it.
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Vishal Bhawsinghka
vishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant futurevishal_1986 has a brilliant future

vishal_1986
Management Paradise Member

Institute: XLRI
Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 18th, 2006

Name: vishal
Sex: male
Age group:
 16-20 yrs

Place of residence: Kandivali

Monthly spending on clothes, eating out, hanging with friends etc ....APPROX 1000

In one word describe a foodstuff that says “Sharing your joy with people you love”......... CHOCLATES

What do you normally prefer to eat as a sweet item
CHOCLATES then ICE CREAMS

Do you like chocolates?
 Very much

 Once every day

 Taste
 Price
 Brand of the chocolate
 Sweetness
 Packaging
 Ingredients/ flavours
 Calories

 Cadbury’s
 Any other, plz specify
Why do you prefer that particular brand? FERRO ROCHER

Is there anything that you feel is lacking in your preferred brand of chocolates? If yes, plz describe ..........NOTHIN GR8

Do you think that the present choices available in chocolates are costly? If yes, what will be your ideal price range?.........NO

100% yes

CHOCLATES THAT TASTE LIKE A CAKE FLAVOUR >>CAKE NAMED DUTCH TRUFFLE

1.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING.REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK FOR PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOU MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.

Regards
Vishal. B
mail me ->

Contact me -> 9619191952
Friends: (8)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Bhavin Mehta
bhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nicebhavin_3 is just really nice

bhavin_3
Business Analyst at NAB
Management Paradise Member

Name: Bhavin Mehta

Sex: Male

group:

 16-20 yrs

Place of residence: Mumbai

Monthly spending on clothes, eating out, hanging with friends etc
Approx 4

one word describe a foodstuff that says “Sharing your joy with people you love”
Ice Cream

What do you normally prefer to eat as a sweet item
Ice Cream

Do you like chocolates?

 Okay okay

 Others, plz specify Just get a box so kinda lasts longer..!! Aint on any buying flee 1nce a day or anything

 Taste
 Brand of the chocolate
Only 2 criterias when looking for a chocolate..!!

 Nestle Like the Kitkat one dwn there...!!

Taste..!!

Is there anything that you feel is lacking in your preferred brand of chocolates? If yes, plz describe
Nop

N/A

Yup why not..!!

Nop pretty much satisfied with the swiss chocolates..!!

<< THINKING MIND >>

"No Management No MP Know Management Know MP"

Friends: (3)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
lion

vishal and bhavin thanks a lot 4 ur help
Old
 (8 (permalink))
lion

Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 19th, 2006

hey plz guys and gals fill in da questinnaire na. also if u hve any small bros or sis in da age group of 5- 15 yrs plz ask them 2 fill also na. ur efforts and time would be appreciated a lot.
Old
 (9 (permalink))
lion

Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 19th, 2006

ram thanks 4 ur links. can u plzz plzzz fill in da questinnaire. thanks in advance
Old
camel_596
camel_596 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: plz help in my research by fillin in ths questionnaire - March 24th, 2006

Name: _____KAMAL SAHDEV________________________________________ Sex: _____MALE________

Age group:

 5-10 yrs
 11-15 yrs
 16-20 yrs
@ 21- 30 yrs
 31-40 yrs
 40 yrs & above

Place of residence: H -BLOCK___PALAM VIHAR 596 C GURGAON___________________________________________ __ __

Occupation: _STUDENT__________________________________________ _______ ________

Monthly spending on clothes, eating out, hanging with friends etc ______6000 RS_______

_____MOMOS________________________________________ _____ ___________________

What do you normally prefer to eat as a sweet item ______CHOCLATE_____________________

Do you like chocolates?

@Very much
 Okay okay
 Not much
 Not at all

 Once every day
@2- 3 times a week
 Once a week
 Others, plz specify

@[B][/B]Your local kirana shops

 Taste
 Sweetness
 Price
 Calories
@Brand of the chocolate
 Packaging
 Ingredients/ flavours

 Nestle
 @Cadbury’s
 Amul

___IT IS EASILY AVLIABLE AND IT HAS GREAT TASTE WITH RESONABLE PRICE _______________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Is there anything that you feel is lacking in your preferred brand of chocolates? If yes, plz describe ____WELL THE SWEETENEES AS IN INDIAN MARKET MOST OF THE COCLATES HAS SWEET TASTE BUT IF U SEE OTHER COUNTRIES THEY HAVE HARD CHOCLATES TASTE_____________________________________________ _ ______________

_____NOPE INFACT THEY R QUITE RESONABLE SO PLZ DONT ASK ABOUT PRICES _____________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

__________________________________________________ ____NOPE__________________________________________ ____ ____________________________________________

__________________________________________________ _____________ALMONDS WID SOME WINE WID CRAMEL_____________________________________ ____________________________________________
Closed Thread