pinguiit

thnkds....itwas gud..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

siggu

waste management sybms project

:SugarwareZ-293: Hi guys this is a project I had made in sybms. It is called Waste management. A part of my environmental management syllabus. I hope it proves beneficial to you all.

Attachments

• waste management.pdf
    308.9 KB · Views: 12
R

raghuveer

nice ppt.it was really awesome,mind boggling..out of the world!!it depicts the dedication that u hav kept into making the ppt!!

Hello, Abhijeet have already mentioned the projects about Pepsico. Well, Pepsico is one of the ginormous company. How do they manage it and what would be their organisational structure.Well they have myriads of branches and every branch has been segregated and it is align. Well, they exceptional but, excellence is always ahead and Coca-cola is ahead of Pepsico and if they have to beat them in the market then they have to portray some strong performance.