Levis Jeans - Measurign the Satisfaction Levels

projects4mp

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

The project was done to obtain the current level of satisfaction of Levis jeans users. So also, what are their preferences in buying jeans? Both coupled yielded reasons for current level of satisfaction and means to increase it. There was insufficient secondary data due to which primary data was collected. The project was conducted within the geographical region of Mira Road to Andheri with a sample size of 100 respondents.

The data collected was fed to SPSS package used for analyzing statistical data. Statistical tools like cross tabs, factor analysis, Friedman ranking test, frequency charts like bar and pie were used to analyze the data.

The findings analyzed and based on the analysis conclusions were drawn and requisite recommendations were provided. These included:
1) Concentrating more on advertising
2) Increasing availability through local outlets
3) Reaching the economy segment etc.

Attachments

• Levis Jeans - Satisfaction Levels.doc
    229.5 KB · Views: 375

johnkishi

hey guys . great job by u .
this site is very usefull for me and i can really relax whenever i have projects

shalinbt

hey let me check out :)...........
i need a refrence round abt d same....
i hope it will b gr8 help....

but cant able to download it i think there is problem in the link....can nybody helo me out!!

jamescord

MP Guru
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

The project was done to obtain the current level of satisfaction of Levis jeans users. So also, what are their preferences in buying jeans? Both coupled yielded reasons for current level of satisfaction and means to increase it. There was insufficient secondary data due to which primary data was collected. The project was conducted within the geographical region of Mira Road to Andheri with a sample size of 100 respondents.

The data collected was fed to SPSS package used for analyzing statistical data. Statistical tools like cross tabs, factor analysis, Friedman ranking test, frequency charts like bar and pie were used to analyze the data.

The findings analyzed and based on the analysis conclusions were drawn and requisite recommendations were provided. These included:
1) Concentrating more on advertising
2) Increasing availability through local outlets
3) Reaching the economy segment etc.

hey dear,

here i am uploading Report study on Levi Strauss & Co, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Report study on Levi Strauss & Co.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 0