Research on Rexona Body Deodarant

projects4mp

Excerpts Pro:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

MARKET RESEARCH OF REXONA BODY DEODORANT

The project is about the RESEARCH ON REXONA BODY DEODORANT which is has a good market share. But does not have a good perception in mind of the consumer.

The research is done to find out the perception of the consumer about the product.

The research is done to find out what age group people with what level of income and what is the source of their income i.e. their occupation uses body deodorant and why?

The results would let us know the reasons to improve the product through the suggestions and the uses age of the brands or the competitor’s brand.
Few criteria like Fragrance Sweat Control, Long Lasting Effect, Value For Money, Effect On Skin etc. are taken into consideration to know what actual the consumer goes for?

The above options are also give to the respondent for ranking rexona body deodorant. Through which we could know were the product lack behind from it’s other competitors. The research also reveals to us the level of expenditure the consumers does to remove body odor. What recall value does rexona has in the mind of the consumer.

Through this we could improve the product in every way and increase the market share.

RESEARCH PROBLEM STATEMENT

STUDY THE PERCEPTION OF CUSTOMERS ABOUT REXONA BODY DEODORANT.

pooja.nsit

hey ..myself pooja new to management paradise ..would be highly thankful to you if u could mail me ur dis research project to my personal mail id email ids not allowed...i am curently doing my masters in International Buisness from Delhi school of economics ......looking forward for ur mail..

maximos975

many thanks for the excellent job but where is the presentation many thanks for the excellent job but where is the presentation many thanks for the excellent job but where is the presentation many thanks for the excellent job but where is the presentation

jamescord

MP Guru
Excerpts Pro:

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

MARKET RESEARCH OF REXONA BODY DEODORANT

The project is about the RESEARCH ON REXONA BODY DEODORANT which is has a good market share. But does not have a good perception in mind of the consumer.

The research is done to find out the perception of the consumer about the product.

The research is done to find out what age group people with what level of income and what is the source of their income i.e. their occupation uses body deodorant and why?

The results would let us know the reasons to improve the product through the suggestions and the uses age of the brands or the competitor’s brand.
Few criteria like Fragrance Sweat Control, Long Lasting Effect, Value For Money, Effect On Skin etc. are taken into consideration to know what actual the consumer goes for?

The above options are also give to the respondent for ranking rexona body deodorant. Through which we could know were the product lack behind from it’s other competitors. The research also reveals to us the level of expenditure the consumers does to remove body odor. What recall value does rexona has in the mind of the consumer.

Through this we could improve the product in every way and increase the market share.

RESEARCH PROBLEM STATEMENT

STUDY THE PERCEPTION OF CUSTOMERS ABOUT REXONA BODY DEODORANT.

hello friend,

here i am up-loading Determination of the Aluminium Content in Different Brands of Deodor, please check attachment.

Attachments

• Determination of the Aluminium Content in Different Brands of Deodor.pdf
    176.7 KB · Views: 1