Discuss FINDINGS on Research on coffee brand within the Marketing Research ( MR ) forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; Out of the total number of the respondents surveyed about 53 of them are Male consumers and about 47 of ...
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
FINDINGS on Research on coffee brand
FINDINGS on Research on coffee brand - October 18th, 2010
Out of the total number of the respondents surveyed about 53 of them are Male consumers and about 47 of them are Female consumers.
The total number of surveyed consumers constitutes the sample size of 100 in which 47 of the consumers belong to the group 15-30 years, then 36 are in the age group 30-45 years, and then the remaining 17 of them belongs to the age group 45 years and above.
The different classes in which the respondents falls are about 21% of them belong to the business, about 40% of them belong to the worker class, and then about 10% of them belong to the housewives, and the remaining 29% of them belong to the students.
The percentage of daily coffee drinkers 76% and 24% of them are
occasionally coffee drinkers.
The best alternative given by the respondents, if they stop drinking coffee are as follows:
35% of them opt for Tea, 17% of them opt for Milk, and then 15% of them opt for Soft drink, and the remaining 33% of them opt for nothing.
The percentage of consumption of branded coffee is about 50% 36% of them consume branded coffee and the rest 14% of them consume both branded and branded coffee. 43% of the respondents consume filter coffee, and 30% of them consume Instant coffee and the remaining 27% of them consume both Filter as well as Instant coffee.
Out of the total number of the respondents 79% of them prefer to consume coffee trough out the year which is Uniform and then the rest about 21% of them prefer to consume coffee occasionally.
Surveyed respondents are 100 out of which 8% of them take coffee in the Summer season, then 35% of them take coffee in the Winter season, about 42% of them take more coffee in the Rainy season, and the remaining 15% of them have no idea.
The Nescafe brand is the top in the awareness of the coffee brand as 94 of the respondents are aware of it, 91 of the respondents aware of Bru, 62 respondents aware of Brooke bond green label, 12 of the respondents aware of Diacafe an Kwality, then 27 of the respondents aware of Indian coffee, 68% of the respondents aware of Cothas, 65 of the respondents Aware of coffee day 56% of the respondents aware of Coorg, then finally 25 of the respondents aware of Tata kaapi.
Taste is the most attribute by [46 respondents] followed by the Price [40 respondents ] then Quality coming in the third position  other attributes are Aroma by  and then Flavor by  Energy by  then Packaging and Brand's name by ,
The responses given by the respondents exceeds the sample size because of the multiple choices given by the respondents out of which' 79 of the respondents consider that Refreshing as the main reason for consuming coffee, about 35 of the respondents say drinking coffee is a daily routine, 33 of them say as a habit, 18 of them say as a trend 16 of them say as fighting headache, 14 of them say as a reducing fatigue, 11 of them say as opt for preventing sleep as the main factor for coffee consumption.
Majority of the respondents about 50% of them buys coffee powder in the range between 50gm-100gm, about 18% of them buys in the range between 50gm-100gm, 17% of them buyes in greater quantity i.e. in between 500gm and more and the rest about 15% of them buyes in between 25gm-50gm:
45% of the respondents are Price conscious, about 43% of them are taste conscious and the rest 9% of them consider brand's name as the main factor while buying any coffee.
Help Others > Network > Grow
Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|findings on research, marketing research, research coffee brand|
|Related to FINDINGS on Research on coffee brand|