MARKETING RESEARCH ON COMMODITY MARKET

abhishreshthaa

HERE IS A RESEARCH ON COMMODITY MARKET..
CHECK IT OUT ..

Objective of study

1. To understand investors awareness about commodity market.
3. To understand pattern of investment of investors for commodity market.
4. To understand comparison of commodity market investment with other investment.

Description of the problem

The study is regarding Commodity market- A new source of investment and customer preference towards commodity market. commodity market investment is new investment avenue and many of the people are not aware and those who are aware what are their investment pattern?

Since these days as market are volatile most of people who are investing in the market have different strategies and ways.

Justification of purposed study

• Globalization of the financial market has led to a manifold increase in investment.
  • New markets have been opened; new instruments have been developed; and new services have been launched.
  • Besides, a number of opportunities and challenges have also been thrown open. Online Commodities trading is new as compared to other investment in India.

Mainly three exchanges are involved in online commodities trading MCX, NCDEX & NMCE.

Research design

The study is based on survey technique. The study consists of analysis about customer’s awareness and satisfaction of commodity market. For the purpose of the study 100 customers were picked up at random and their views solicited on different parameters. The methodology adopted includes

 Questionnaire
 Random sample survey of customers
 Discussions with the concerned
Personal interviews and informal discussions will be held when I will be doing market research with new customers to ascertain the awareness and existing consumers’ satisfaction level. Further applying simple statistical techniques has processed the data collected.

Sources of data:

 Primary data: Questionnaire
 Secondary data: For the secondary data I have search some sites and some journal of ICFAI university.

Sampling plan:

 Sampling: Since I have selected commodities segment as per my profile to do market research. 100% coverage was difficult within the limited period of time. Hence sampling survey method was adopted for the purpose of the study.

 Population: Since this survey has to be completed in 3 months that’s why total no of customers those who are investing in the market.

 Sampling size: A sample of hundred was chosen for the purpose of the study. Sample consisted of small investors, large investors and traders.

 Sampling Methods: Probability sampling requires complete knowledge about all sampling units in the universe. Due to time constraint non-probability sampling was chosen for the study.

 Sampling procedure: From large number of customers & non consumers sample lot were randomly picked up by me.

 Field Study: Directly approached respondents (businessmen, small shopkeepers, physical commodities traders and service class people).

Hypothesis:

Null hypothesis: Most of people invest in commodity market.
H¹ Hypothesis-Most of people invest in other investment such as Equity, mutual fund, Debt securities, bonds etc.

CHECK IT OUT ..

Objective of study

4. To understand comparison of commodity market investment with other investment.

The study is regarding Commodity market- A new source of investment and customer preference towards commodity market. commodity market investment is new investment avenue and many of the people are not aware and those who are aware what are their investment pattern?

Since these days as market are volatile most of people who are investing in the market have different strategies and ways.

• Globalization of the financial market has led to a manifold increase in investment.
  • New markets have been opened; new instruments have been developed; and new services have been launched.
  • Besides, a number of opportunities and challenges have also been thrown open. Online Commodities trading is new as compared to other investment in India.

Mainly three exchanges are involved in online commodities trading MCX, NCDEX & NMCE.

Research design

The study is based on survey technique. The study consists of analysis about customer’s awareness and satisfaction of commodity market. For the purpose of the study 100 customers were picked up at random and their views solicited on different parameters. The methodology adopted includes

 Questionnaire
Personal interviews and informal discussions will be held when I will be doing market research with new customers to ascertain the awareness and existing consumers’ satisfaction level. Further applying simple statistical techniques has processed the data collected.

Sources of data:

 Secondary data: For the secondary data I have search some sites and some journal of ICFAI university.

Sampling plan:

 Sampling: Since I have selected commodities segment as per my profile to do market research. 100% coverage was difficult within the limited period of time. Hence sampling survey method was adopted for the purpose of the study.

 Population: Since this survey has to be completed in 3 months that’s why total no of customers those who are investing in the market.

 Sampling size: A sample of hundred was chosen for the purpose of the study. Sample consisted of small investors, large investors and traders.

 Sampling Methods: Probability sampling requires complete knowledge about all sampling units in the universe. Due to time constraint non-probability sampling was chosen for the study.

 Sampling procedure: From large number of customers & non consumers sample lot were randomly picked up by me.

 Field Study: Directly approached respondents (businessmen, small shopkeepers, physical commodities traders and service class people).

Hypothesis:

H¹ Hypothesis-Most of people invest in other investment such as Equity, mutual fund, Debt securities, bonds etc.

Hey abhi, it was an nice attempt and i am really impressed by your effort. Well, as we know that a commodity market is market that trading in primary economical sector instead of manufactured products. I am also uploading a document where you would answers to all your queries.

Attachments

• MARKETING RESEARCH ON COMMODITY MARKET.ppt
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

jamescord

MP Guru
CHECK IT OUT ..

Objective of study

Research design

 Questionnaire

Sources of data:

Sampling plan:

Hypothesis:

Hey abhi,

here i am sharing Economics of Commodity Trading Firms, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Economics of Commodity Trading Firms.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 0