branding of commodity products

adrina123

Its abt branding of commodity products
The extensive research brought me to conclude that supermarkets are soon emerging on the top priority lists, amongst the shopping sphere in Delhi, as they seem to derive immense pleasure as shopping is considered as a experience now rather than a task and exposure to variety under one roof, in their extremely busy lives, when they don’t have time for things. But Kirana stores have always been existing and can never be wrapped off from the market because of its convenience.
The supermarkets make constant efforts to induce customers to visit the store by issuing offers whereas Kirana stores

Attachments

• Branding and It’s Impact on Commodity Products.doc
    166.5 KB · Views: 26

jiten005

Banned
Its abt branding of commodity products
The extensive research brought me to conclude that supermarkets are soon emerging on the top priority lists, amongst the shopping sphere in Delhi, as they seem to derive immense pleasure as shopping is considered as a experience now rather than a task and exposure to variety under one roof, in their extremely busy lives, when they don’t have time for things. But Kirana stores have always been existing and can never be wrapped off from the market because of its convenience.
The supermarkets make constant efforts to induce customers to visit the store by issuing offers whereas Kirana stores

Well, i am also going to share some important information on branding of commodity products which would help others. Well, i also appreciate your work for sharing information on branding of commodity products.

Attachments

• branding of commodity products.pdf
    370 KB · Views: 0