Dissertation report on the topic "US subprime crisis and its impact on Indian Economy

nkp2k7

Dissertation report on the topic "US subprime crisis and its impact on Indian Economy

Hi..............Frnds!

I am attaching my dissertation report which i have done on a very recent topic titled "US sub-prime crisis and Its impact on Indian economy........I think it would be helpful for you............If u find it beneficial plz make ur comment.

Thanks and Reagards

Nishant Kr. Pathak
IME(PGDM-4th sem)::SugarwareZ-236:

abhishekk31

Re: Dissertation report on the topic "US subprime crisis and its impact on Indian Eco

hi, thnx for uploading the report....

regads
abhishek

cool_shakeb

Re: Dissertation report on the topic "US subprime crisis and its impact on Indian Eco

hi friend, i am shakeb pursuing MBA last sem i want to make a dissertation report as urs on current topic so if u can help me out , i will be highly indebted 2 u. plz send me ur report on [email protected]

nkp2k7

hi..sakeb!

plz tell me how i can help u?
for getting this project plz mail me on my ID [email protected] or send me frnd reqt on Gtalk with this ID...........for any kind of help which i can

Thanks
Nishant::SugarwareZ-235:

Psychotron

Oh thats nice... i was working on the same :)

rajeev_tejania

thanx a lot for such a helpful report. this report proved to be a great help to me. plz post some similar reports also

preetirao81

Hi,
thanks a lot.. u have been a great help.
the report is wonderful covering the Indian aspects and impacts of subrprime crisis in the US.

Take care.
Bye.

Anandhi_g

Hi Nishant,

Can you send the word format to [email protected]? am not able to open the .docx files...

Thank you,

Anandhi

priyanka damani

hey, m a bba student
I am doin a project on Subprime- and its repercussions. it would be agr8 help if u could mail ur project. My Id is [email protected].

ahsun

its a wonderful topic for research it is the burning issue nowadays and it should be reseached massively across the universities so that we can get measures to avoid such severe economic downturn in future

bluemoon_111

Thanks you ... :) this is really helpful

rhythm_gandhi

hi,
thanks a lot for the project..
due have this project in PPT format.. it wld be of great help.
if u do then pl post it na asap..
thx

kamal dureja

sir can u pls send me this project . i need it badly

thnks frnd u choose a great work and thhi s very hot topic buddy but u report very useful for fresher which dont have a idea about subprime

naveen_knn

I believe that subprime crisis has ceased its intensity, so the western part is slowly recovering from the jolt