Repositioning the Brand--'DABUR'

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Brands position and Reposition themselves frequently to sustain the Brand Identity,to be the repertoire of the customers,enhance Brand Equity and for many other reasons....

Here's an classic example of Brand Repositioning at Dabur India Ltd. in the year 2001.(A transformation of conventioning recognized as a pharma company to building one of the Leading FMCG firms of India).

Have done a presentation and a Project on this topic. Will definately forward the material if someone requires it.

Njoy Reading!!:SugarwareZ-167:

Attachments

• Dabur Repositioning Strategy.pdf
    928.6 KB · Views: 581
hi all,
The case discusses about restructuring and repositioning of brand Dabur. It throws a learning insight about how a century old company aligned brand architecture with brand equity. In order to give new life to the company the 4Ps of marketing were targeted judiciously, product lines pruned and repositioning is done to inject fresh life to the company.

i would like to know more about the case and others view point.kindly help me.

sachinmodak

Hi,
Can anyone give me ppt on "Dabur : Repositioning". As I've just started my MBA, but wanted to learn more about Indian companies were using "Umbrella Branding" and then went for "Individual Branding" And I think Dabur is the good example.

Tanx in advance.

greeti

hey how do i get the attachmt............ i need it urgently.... can anyone send me a mail plzzzzz.... this is exactly the topic for my project...............

rajiv5780

hi all,
The case discusses about restructuring and repositioning of brand Dabur.Repositioning was done to inject fresh life to the company. Dabur is a Brand name in itself now so I would like to know more about this. This will really help me understanding the repositioning concept that will br really helpful.

i would like to know more about the case and others view point.kindly help me.