kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Description : The Project Report Explains on how Internet has changed the face of marketing . It concentrates on the various trends of marketing which are evolving and would evolve in the next decade to come and the innovative techniques that companies will need to harnest by using Internet as a Tool for Marketing.

Keywords : Internet, Marketing, Internet usage, Internet Marketing, Rediff.com Case study, Fabmart Case study, c2w.com Case study, Hungama.com Case study, Search engine optimization, Evolution of internet marketing ...

Be sure to Rate this project by the Rate this thread option .
Suggestions / Constructive comments welcome !!

Attachments

• Internet Marketing Full Project Report.doc
    242 KB · Views: 2,004

varun.marwah

gr8 job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:SugarwareZ-191: :SugarwareZ-098: :SugarwareZ-254: :SugarwareZ-127: :bigsmile: :SugarwareZ-229: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

prasannakumar

hi man ,

thanks for the material . can u jus suggest where can i get some project reports so tht i can use it for my refrence . i'm doing my MBa proj in HR . can u suggest me some tips in doing it successfully .