Marketing Management
Author: Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller
Date: January 1, 2006
ISBN: 0131457578 / 978-01314575
Pages: 816
Language: English
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 12 edition
Category: Business

This worldwide best-selling book highlights the most recent trends and developments in global marketing-with an emphasis on the importance of teamwork between marketing and all the other functions of the business. It introduces new perspectives in successful strategic market planning, and presents additional company examples of creative, market-focused, and customer-driven action. Coverage includes a focus on customer relationship management, partner relationship management, the Internet and its effects and uses, brand building and brand asset management, alternative go-to-market channels, and marketing around the globe. Chapter topics discuss building customer satisfaction, market-oriented strategic planning, analyzing consumer markets and buyer behavior, dealing with the competition, designing pricing strategies and programs, and managing the sales force For marketing managers who want to increase their understanding of the major issues of strategic, tactical, and administrative marketing-along with the opportunities and needs of the marketplace in the years ahead.

Personally uploaded due to my university use this as main text book for MBA.

Code:
[B]External Download Link1:[/B]
http://rapidshare.com/files/132978474/USM.ADW618.MARKETING_MANAGEMENT.12th.edition.-.Philip.Kotler.and.Kevin.Lane.Keller.zip

[B]External Download Link2:[/B]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CT2462GK

Hope this help...

Fyza

:) well hello there..i was looking for this book and got it here!thanks alot for sharing it...its goin to be very much useful in making notes for my studies and exams!

Ama

hi am still searching how did you get it? Did you get the full version and the original .........

Ama

Well said, but i was just thinking its free ................... so i was looking for the link to it.
but i do need it anyway.

confessor

414R1ZXKM1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Marketing Management
Author: Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller
Date: January 1, 2006
ISBN: 0131457578 / 978-01314575
Pages: 816
Language: English
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 12 edition
Category: Business

This worldwide best-selling book highlights the most recent trends and developments in global marketing-with an emphasis on the importance of teamwork between marketing and all the other functions of the business. It introduces new perspectives in successful strategic market planning, and presents additional company examples of creative, market-focused, and customer-driven action. Coverage includes a focus on customer relationship management, partner relationship management, the Internet and its effects and uses, brand building and brand asset management, alternative go-to-market channels, and marketing around the globe. Chapter topics discuss building customer satisfaction, market-oriented strategic planning, analyzing consumer markets and buyer behavior, dealing with the competition, designing pricing strategies and programs, and managing the sales force For marketing managers who want to increase their understanding of the major issues of strategic, tactical, and administrative marketing-along with the opportunities and needs of the marketplace in the years ahead.

Personally uploaded due to my university use this as main text book for MBA.

Code:
[B]External Download Link1:[/B]
http://rapidshare.com/files/132978474/USM.ADW618.MARKETING_MANAGEMENT.12th.edition.-.Philip.Kotler.and.Kevin.Lane.Keller.zip

[B]External Download Link2:[/B]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CT2462GK

Hope this help...

this one asks for a password ???? what is the password ??:SugarwareZ-196:

jmp

Does anyone know where I can get this book from:
Marketing Management 13th edition - Philip Kotler & Kevin Lane Keller

s_w_a_t_i

how to download....i m not able how to find it.... anyone has notes for 1 semester maketing....nad other subjects...................................