MBA DISSERTATION : Sales Promotion; A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of P&G

toxicboa

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi friends,

This is prashant ravindran.....attached herein is a dissertation on "Sales Promotion: A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of PROCTOR & GAMBLE, In Pune..........THIS DISSERTATION BELONGS TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS........PLZ YOUR CONVEY THANKS TO HER. HER NAME IS RUPALI BHUTADA

Attachments

• CONTENTS.doc rupali.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 195
  • Cover Pages RUPALI.doc
    4.2 MB · Views: 253
  • FINAL PROJECT rupali.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 397

talha528

Re: MBA DISSERTATION : Sales Promotion; A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of P&G

that was very useful.... thanx... Sales Promotion; A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of P&G

shailchauhan

Re: MBA DISSERTATION : Sales Promotion; A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of P&G

hi
its great.
thanks for such a gud report.

rockingmanish77

real hard work.....deep study from various perspective

P.S.RAVITHEJ

i express my thanks for having admitted me.

rungsc

hi
im a new visitor and having trouble accessing the MBA dissertaion posted on sales promotions.
can u help?

thanks
ruwangi

rungsc

hey i found it .. thanks a lot - it was really useful.

rave1329

Thank you very much! This was very usefull.

manavsi2009

Mansi Gaur

let me also see and use it for my purpose

noelatwork

Hi friends,

This is prashant ravindran.....attached herein is a dissertation on "Sales Promotion: A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of PROCTOR & GAMBLE, In Pune..........THIS DISSERTATION BELONGS TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS........PLZ YOUR CONVEY THANKS TO HER. HER NAME IS RUPALI BHUTADA

Thanks for the case study. I was researching on P&G's sales initiatives... this will be of lot of help.

Cheers

noelatwork

Hi friends,

Thanks for the case study. I was researching on P&G's sales initiatives... this will be of lot of help.

Cheers

tanu1

Sales Promotion; A Case Study Of Golden Store Scheme Of P&G

The Article seems to be good. If anybody has got information and details about E-Chaupal initiative by HLL that can be shared here.

Y

yesyesboat

Hi friends,

it was very intresting for me. thank you very much.