Need Project on Sales & Distribution Management

rajtaj68

hey friends,

I am your new friend form today.

Presently I am undergoing my MBA FInal year & need a Desertation project on Sales & Distribution Management for chemicals. My deadline is till 18th Feb 08.

Due to busy working & travel schedule I am making this request.

Regds
RK

atmannirvana

Dear Ajay,

Even i need a project on sales & distribution management project and if u have somtin related to telecom it would be really great.

Just now was able to download a fantastic project on telcom which was posted by one of our friend... but still am looking for a comparitive kind between 2 national and 2 multinational companies presently in INDIA.

Tks,
Som.

honeyboy12965

hello sir/madam,
i did my project under the profile of sales and distribution n i need to prepare project report on it so plz send me report i need it urgently

thanx,

regards

honeyboy

ROSS the ERUDITE

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I want some notes on sales and distribution management. Will u help me out...:?

Hi Sonali,

Notes on Sales & Distribution is available here..use the MP custom search, if you not able to find one..there's a lot on this subject. I downloaded few material for reference..

Do u want to refer these notes?? Also apart from this if you want to read books on Sales Mgmt then there are two classic publications which i wish to share with you...
1) 21st Century Sales Manager by Walter Vieria 2) Magnetic Selling by Bob Bly
will enjoy reading both of them.

sonaliyadav

i asked for notes on SDM. its available but i don't know how to use MP custom search. will u please tell me so that i can get these notes. i will be thankful to you for the same.

november_rain

Me looking for a project on distribution too....am doing my mba dissertation and need it urgently...please let me know if any of you guys find one!!!

Sales and distribution is the pertinent and very crucial part of the organisation. They belongs to the category of selling and distribution and you will be getting plethora of information based on Sales and Distribution and if you fail to get fee free to connect with me. Thank you