PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR MOTIVATION

abhishreshthaa

Motivation acts as a driving force in the floor towards purchase action. Motivation that is, set into motion to take action to fulfill the need or wants. A human being is motivated by want when these needs are backed by purchasing power it becomes a want. Motivation is mental phenomenal.

PERCEPTION

Perception is operationally critical. Perception causes the behavior in a certain way. Perception gives the direction or part to be taken by the buyer. To perceive is to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to smell and to sense something or event or relation and to organize, interpret and find the meaning in the experience.

LEARNING

Learning describes changes in an individual's behavior arising from experience. Learning reference to change in the behavior brought about by practice or experience. Almost everything one does or things his learned.

BELIEFS

Believe is a descriptive though that a person holds about something. These beliefs may be based on knowledge, opinion or faith.

ATTITUDE

Attitude describes as a person's emotionalized inclination to respond positively or negatively to an object or class of objects. Attitude affects both perception and behavior to have an attitude means to be involved emotionally and ready for action.

Motivation acts as a driving force in the floor towards purchase action. Motivation that is, set into motion to take action to fulfill the need or wants. A human being is motivated by want when these needs are backed by purchasing power it becomes a want. Motivation is mental phenomenal.

PERCEPTION

Perception is operationally critical. Perception causes the behavior in a certain way. Perception gives the direction or part to be taken by the buyer. To perceive is to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to smell and to sense something or event or relation and to organize, interpret and find the meaning in the experience.

LEARNING

Learning describes changes in an individual's behavior arising from experience. Learning reference to change in the behavior brought about by practice or experience. Almost everything one does or things his learned.

BELIEFS

Believe is a descriptive though that a person holds about something. These beliefs may be based on knowledge, opinion or faith.

ATTITUDE

Attitude describes as a person's emotionalized inclination to respond positively or negatively to an object or class of objects. Attitude affects both perception and behavior to have an attitude means to be involved emotionally and ready for action.

Hey friend, i am really impressed by your effort and also thanks for sharing the information on PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR MOTIVATION as i need it for my project. Well, i am also uploading a document where you would find some useful information.

Attachments

• PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR MOTIVATION.pdf
    967.5 KB · Views: 3