EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT MCDONALD

sunandaC

India has come a long way from opposing the entry of MNCs to encouraging them to expand their business operations in India.

Today, every expansion move McDonald’s makes is received well by government officials.

An important reason for this shift in attitude is the ability of the company to generate quality and long-term employment opportunities for Indians.

McDonald’s typically employs local people, and the average McDonald’s restaurant in India employs more than 100 people in all kinds of positions— cashiers, cooks, managers, etc.

Besides, every expansion also brings additional income and employment opportunities to India’s agricultural work force, which is very pleasing to government officials.

India has come a long way from opposing the entry of MNCs to encouraging them to expand their business operations in India.

Today, every expansion move McDonald’s makes is received well by government officials.

An important reason for this shift in attitude is the ability of the company to generate quality and long-term employment opportunities for Indians.

McDonald’s typically employs local people, and the average McDonald’s restaurant in India employs more than 100 people in all kinds of positions— cashiers, cooks, managers, etc.

Besides, every expansion also brings additional income and employment opportunities to India’s agricultural work force, which is very pleasing to government officials.

Thanks my friend for providing such a nice information on EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT MCDONALD. I also found something important which might be of your uses so uploading here a presentation on EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT MCDONALD. Please download and check it and let me know your feedback.

Attachments

• Mcdonalds.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 0