Designed for better safety

sunandaC

Maruti cars have several safety systems to protect the passengers.

• The car body has special crumple zones, which buckle and absorb the impact (all models).
• The passenger cage is stiffer so that it does not deform and protrude into the passenger space. This includes special side door beams (some models).
• Seat belts in both front and rear (all models). Maruti is India's first car maker to introduce rear seat belts across models in all segments.
• Seats, sunvisors, dashboard, etc are designed to absorb impacts and minimise injuries (all models).
• Collapsible steering columns help to minimise injury to the driver's chest (some models).
• Booster-assisted brakes for improved stopping power in emergencies (most models).

Maruti cars have several safety systems to protect the passengers.

• The car body has special crumple zones, which buckle and absorb the impact (all models).
• The passenger cage is stiffer so that it does not deform and protrude into the passenger space. This includes special side door beams (some models).
• Seat belts in both front and rear (all models). Maruti is India's first car maker to introduce rear seat belts across models in all segments.
• Seats, sunvisors, dashboard, etc are designed to absorb impacts and minimise injuries (all models).
• Collapsible steering columns help to minimise injury to the driver's chest (some models).
• Booster-assisted brakes for improved stopping power in emergencies (most models).

Hey friend, i am really impressed by your effort and also thanks for sharing the information on Maruti cars as i need it for my project. Well, i am also uploading a document where you would find some useful information.

Attachments

• MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED.pdf
    102.8 KB · Views: 0