Natural Resources In Process Of Economic Development In Rural India

abhishreshthaa

To ahieve the development in national output, it is essential to combine natural resources, human resources & capital. The existence or the absence of favourable natural resources can facilitate or retard the process of economic development. Natural resources include land, water resources, fisheries, mineral resources, forests, marine resources, climate, rainfall and topography.

Land Resources: The total geographical area of India is about 329 million hectares, but statistical information regarding land classification is available for only about 305 million hectares; this information is based partly on village papers and partly on estimates.

jiten005

Banned
To ahieve the development in national output, it is essential to combine natural resources, human resources & capital. The existence or the absence of favourable natural resources can facilitate or retard the process of economic development. Natural resources include land, water resources, fisheries, mineral resources, forests, marine resources, climate, rainfall and topography.

Land Resources: The total geographical area of India is about 329 million hectares, but statistical information regarding land classification is available for only about 305 million hectares; this information is based partly on village papers and partly on estimates.

Thanks my friend for providing such a nice information on Natural Resources In Process Of Economic Development. I also found something important which might be of your uses so uploading here a presentation on Natural Resources In Process Of Economic Development. Please download and check it and let me know your feedback.

Attachments

• Natural Resources In Process Of Economic Development.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 0