Mobile Traders

abhishreshthaa

Even though they have been used before for redistribution, Cycle Salesman could possibly emerge as one of the most cost-effective ways of selling directly to rural consumers.

The lack of motor able roads and high distribution costs are not a hindrance any more. Mobile traders score over the conventional wholesale channel on both counts of cost and reach. They travel either on foot or on cycles. That means transportation costs are virtually non-existent. Besides these traders can target smaller villages, which conventional distribution channels often do not touch?

The mobile traders can play a crucial role in buying decision. Most rural women are loath to visit retail outlets. Mobile traders therefore are a smart way of reaching women in their home environment. The women rely on these mobile traders to sell them goods in the security of their home.

Rural India is a marketer’s dream given its tremendous potential and increasing money power. The formula of success for companies entails a complete shift in marketing and advertising strategies.

"To be successful in the rural market, remember- there is no unity in diversity, but act local while thinking global."

Even though they have been used before for redistribution, Cycle Salesman could possibly emerge as one of the most cost-effective ways of selling directly to rural consumers.

The lack of motor able roads and high distribution costs are not a hindrance any more. Mobile traders score over the conventional wholesale channel on both counts of cost and reach. They travel either on foot or on cycles. That means transportation costs are virtually non-existent. Besides these traders can target smaller villages, which conventional distribution channels often do not touch?

The mobile traders can play a crucial role in buying decision. Most rural women are loath to visit retail outlets. Mobile traders therefore are a smart way of reaching women in their home environment. The women rely on these mobile traders to sell them goods in the security of their home.

Rural India is a marketer’s dream given its tremendous potential and increasing money power. The formula of success for companies entails a complete shift in marketing and advertising strategies.

"To be successful in the rural market, remember- there is no unity in diversity, but act local while thinking global."

Hey friend, i am really impressed by your effort and also thanks for sharing the information on Mobile Traders as i need it for my project. Well, i am also uploading a document where you would find some useful information.

Attachments

• Mobile Traders.pdf
    494.6 KB · Views: 0