Important Process Benefits through E-Choupal

abhishreshthaa

 Superior demand forecasting and real-time communication with the help of ‘Sanchalaks’ and the IT infrastructure, especially valuable in FMCG as well as short-window-demand products,

 The ability to assemble groups of highly involved customers for credible and focused research as well as to demonstrate product features. This is proving to be a boon in consumer durables.

 By virtue of its wealth-enhancing capability, e-choupal has been able to build valuable and sustainable relationships with farmers who constitute the majority of rural consumers.

As the relationships transcend short-term expedient considerations, these people share a wealth of information about themselves, which is then converted into valuable knowledge to market tailor-made credit and insurance products.

 Emerging areas like telemedicine, eGovernance, education and entertainment will soon ride on the Internet, Web-casting and video conferencing infrastructure of e-choupal.

 Superior demand forecasting and real-time communication with the help of ‘Sanchalaks’ and the IT infrastructure, especially valuable in FMCG as well as short-window-demand products,

 The ability to assemble groups of highly involved customers for credible and focused research as well as to demonstrate product features. This is proving to be a boon in consumer durables.

 By virtue of its wealth-enhancing capability, e-choupal has been able to build valuable and sustainable relationships with farmers who constitute the majority of rural consumers.

As the relationships transcend short-term expedient considerations, these people share a wealth of information about themselves, which is then converted into valuable knowledge to market tailor-made credit and insurance products.

 Emerging areas like telemedicine, eGovernance, education and entertainment will soon ride on the Internet, Web-casting and video conferencing infrastructure of e-choupal.

Hey friend, its nice to see that you are providing such a nice information on Important Process Benefits through E-Choupal. Well, i have also got a document and willing to upload here. So please download my presentation and check it, i hope you and other people would like it.

Attachments

• E-choupal.pdf
    252.4 KB · Views: 0