Dhl’s future plans

abhishreshthaa

Dhl’s future plans

We are currently constructing a super hub at Mumbai, which is expected to cost Rs470mn. This will result in increased package handling capacity and savings in cost of rentals, communication and other overheads.

The hub is likely to be commissioned by October 2000. With the construction of this hub we will have a total of six hubs in the country. We are also likely to incur around Rs120mn towards investment in information and technology .

Dhl’s future plans

We are currently constructing a super hub at Mumbai, which is expected to cost Rs470mn. This will result in increased package handling capacity and savings in cost of rentals, communication and other overheads.

The hub is likely to be commissioned by October 2000. With the construction of this hub we will have a total of six hubs in the country. We are also likely to incur around Rs120mn towards investment in information and technology .

Hey friend, i am really impressed by your effort and also thanks for sharing the information on Dhl’s future plans as i need it for my project. Well, i am also uploading a document where you would find some useful information.

Attachments

• DHL.pdf
    211.1 KB · Views: 0