DHL international tie up with UPS

abhishreshthaa

Dhl international tie up with UPS

We service international as well as domestic markets. We have an exclusive tie-up with United Parcel Service, who is our International Service Partner. UPS is the largest express company in the world, in terms of market share.

What we bring to the table is our domestic reach and what they bring is their international presence/reach. Currently dhl network encompasses nearly 1250 locations in the country- the largest by far than any other domestic courier company.

Dhl international tie up with UPS

We service international as well as domestic markets. We have an exclusive tie-up with United Parcel Service, who is our International Service Partner. UPS is the largest express company in the world, in terms of market share.

What we bring to the table is our domestic reach and what they bring is their international presence/reach. Currently dhl network encompasses nearly 1250 locations in the country- the largest by far than any other domestic courier company.

Many many thanks my friend for sharing such a nice information on DHL international tie up with UPS and i am sure it would help many other people here. BTW, i am also sharing some useful information for sharing more related content to your thread.

Attachments

• DHL.pdf
    211.1 KB · Views: 0