CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

abhishreshthaa

CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

(1) What do customers feel about present levels of service?

(2) Do their perceptions match up with ours?

(3) How do our services compare to those of our competitors?

(4) Are we using appropriate standards and measurements to monitor our service performance?

(5) Is it possible to segment our customers according to the varying degrees of service they require?

(6) Can we produce the same levels of service we are presently providing in a more cost-effective manner?

(7) Can improved customer service be used as a strategic weapon to provide an important competitive advantage?

(8) In the minds of our customers, how important is service compared to other elements of the marketing mix, such as price, promotion and products?

CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

(1) What do customers feel about present levels of service?

(2) Do their perceptions match up with ours?

(3) How do our services compare to those of our competitors?

(4) Are we using appropriate standards and measurements to monitor our service performance?

(5) Is it possible to segment our customers according to the varying degrees of service they require?

(6) Can we produce the same levels of service we are presently providing in a more cost-effective manner?

(7) Can improved customer service be used as a strategic weapon to provide an important competitive advantage?

(8) In the minds of our customers, how important is service compared to other elements of the marketing mix, such as price, promotion and products?

Hey friend, its nice to see that you are providing such a nice information on CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES. Well, i have also got a document and willing to upload here. So please download my presentation and check it, i hope you and other people would like it.

Attachments

• CUSTOMER SERVICE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0