Internet Marketing

fuser00

Hi, im fuser and ive started a site to try my skills at my Web Marketing class. I decided to create Wikli beta ( www.wikli.com ). This is a Wikipedia search engine. I heard many people complaining about Wikipedia's inner search mode. Some people said it only shows the title of the article and that is not user friendly so they preferred to put in Google " wikipedia xxxxx" instead of going into Wikipedia and search. Thats why i created Wikli. Its the easiest and most simple way to search through all of Wikipedia's content.

What do you think about the design, logo, functionality etc.. Would you use it when searching for something in Wikipedia? Where could i promote it?

All comments will be taken into consideration!

Thanks, fuser

Hi, im fuser and ive started a site to try my skills at my Web Marketing class. I decided to create Wikli beta ( www.wikli.com ). This is a Wikipedia search engine. I heard many people complaining about Wikipedia's inner search mode. Some people said it only shows the title of the article and that is not user friendly so they preferred to put in Google " wikipedia xxxxx" instead of going into Wikipedia and search. Thats why i created Wikli. Its the easiest and most simple way to search through all of Wikipedia's content.

What do you think about the design, logo, functionality etc.. Would you use it when searching for something in Wikipedia? Where could i promote it?

All comments will be taken into consideration!

Thanks, fuser

Well, many many thanks for your help and providing the information on Internet Marketing. BTW, i am also going to upload a document where you can find some useful information and can also included in your report..

Attachments

• Internet Marketing.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 0