my marketing project...(cement industry)

ajittomar123

hi, theres a problem with the attachment its not opening so can u do me a favour. i have to prepare a project on b2b marketing so will this project of yours help and secondly can u please mail it to me on as i am not able to view it here. please do it and i will be thnakful to you

Last edited by a moderator:

manish2519

hey bt im unable to download ur project....thr is some problem so can u do a favour for me plzzz forward ur project for my reference at my id
as i am going to make project on Cement only for 100 marks............It will be nice to you if u can do this favour for me.....thnk u

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey bt im unable to download ur project....thr is some problem so can u do a favour for me plzzz forward ur project for my reference at my id
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as i am going to make project on Cement only for 100 marks............It will be nice to you if u can do this favour for me.....thnk u

Firstly manish do not use your email on the forums. Please go through the guidelines in announcements for the same and secondly i just downloaded the project its a 63 pg project, download is working perfectly fine.
So if you are facing any specific error note it down the technical would able to guide viz-a-viz right nw jst click on the project name once you signed in and you would be able to do just fine.:big_grin:

salman1984

hey guys..im uploading my complete marketing project on cement industry..dis was presented in mmk college for aditya bhatt...hope its helpful for u ...

thanks, but can i hv dowbnload please or can u give me some projects on marketing research or brand extension

madomado

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey friend,

Thank you for sharing my marketing project...(cement industry) its very good, thanks man