Brand Management of Titan

roshcrazy

MP Guru
the paper talks about the entire brand of Titan. Here first we do a review of Indian Watch industry and then we move to industry players specifically Titan. We look at its positioning, SWOT, targeting etc. all related marketing aspects are covered............

Attachments

• Titan.ppt
    797.5 KB · Views: 310

shwetank

This document is really helpful..!! It has the complete information regarding brand building and management of Titan industries. thanks a lot..!! :)

mail2punit

i m dggd hdg ndndygwdj w e rajneesh jaswal
ugdbnhjgcdhdbvdhsf
hfdbcdbk
fyetwjbd
hg fytjf
' jsgfjydfdftudfg g
sfutfgd
sf

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nice post...... Really helpful................................................

TITAN’S BRAND BUILDING AND BRAND REORGANISATION STRATEGY​

In our view the disassociation of the Sonata brand from the parent Titan and its further association with TATA was a well long term planned strategy, as the association of Sonata built in quite strong with Titan and Titan in Indian context is synonymous with Watches thus a strong association of Sonata with the watches segment developed. But as we have seen that the sonata has been cannibalizing the Titan sub-brands, whether this strategy is able to bring back the style image of Titan back. This all exercise leads to the conclusion that Titan is on a path of Fortification.

Please follow this link for further information:
TITAN?S BRAND BUILDING AND BRAND REORGANISATION STRATEGY - a knol by Anonymous

SOURCE:knol

banty

high performance leadership

hiiiiiiiii
i also have some information that will use full to you................
:SugarwareZ-031:

cdatta

hey plz send me the proj . on brand management of titan as well as the report/ppt. on strategies of indian railways