30 marks project - Plz Help

cafecAt

Hai frnds,

I am in SYBMS. I have been given a project in International Mktg. to launch the most craziest and innovative product in any of the two countries in the worid except India. we need to do a market analysis on social,cultural, political , technological environment,etc. We have 10 marks for the product that we choose to launch. Frnds help.
:SugarwareZ-191:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Craziest and innovative..

Ur prof rocks... Hope u can upload all the projs or atleast post ideas that ur buds came up with :D

alright, just a quick question, can it be ficticious ?

Assuming that i can be ficticious :

perfumes to seduce

batteries that can be charged with blood

machines that you can wear while you sleep after programming it for a desired dream experience

bluetooth virtual computers which use ions of the air to produce a real lookalike image of the computer and can be generated from something as small as a watch.

PS: Post in the right section henceforth. Moving thread to helpline.

r.j

http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4185&d=1164618863 hey u can go for this section or veiw forums on INTERNATIONAL MARKETING NOTES u will get some innovative idea
and for the new product u want to lauch go for some new tech related mobiles
nowadays this products work a lot
or go for TEA TABLETS my group did a project of new product introduction of tea tabs with a commmercial advertisement of
thakkur with ramdas
take some case studies to get more ideas we got this idea from marketing magmt book by kale ahmed

ALL THE BEST

s_m2024

something like a PILL which helps getting rid of wounds.so nxt time u get a cut on ur body jus take d pill n forgt :SugarwareZ-191: .

how it sounds:SugarwareZ-158:

r.j

pills "" this is very imaginative & dangerous all will think this is in real .......too chidlish idea
Dont feel bad i appreciate ur idea
sorry if i hurted u
tc

Hai frnds,

I am in SYBMS. I have been given a project in International Mktg. to launch the most craziest and innovative product in any of the two countries in the worid except India. we need to do a market analysis on social,cultural, political , technological environment,etc. We have 10 marks for the product that we choose to launch. Frnds help.
:SugarwareZ-191:

Hey friend, i have a document on the international marketing and i have shared it. I think it would help you in making your project, so please download and check it. As we know that the process and procedure of marketing plan for a product on the globally bases is called international marketing.

Attachments

• INTERNATIONAL MARKETING.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 0