Plz help urgently

Anuja

I m working on project "Brand Personality"
i am searching for a Case Study. Tht is whr i am badly stuck. My theory is almost done.
So any1 if has any info abt theory and case study related to this topic plz help me as soon as possible. I got to submit the whole project on 16th september

Anuja

kartik said:
There is a project on Building brands online.

Refer to that, might help.

hey kartic thx for ur reply but thn thing is tht Building Brands n Brand Personality are two different topics. I want a case where Some personality has been highlighted in say xyz company. If i choose SRK as my personality then all products n companies whch he has influenced his image.. i hope u get wht i mean. Do let me knw case related to it as soon as possible..

thanks

faizanbms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey dude recently a project was made on amithab bachan.....he as a brand 4 companies but really dnt remembr were i saw it.....hmm u will get it on net most probably search 4 amithab n u will get d best out of it....

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi, Anuja...that really sounds interesting...but buddy what you can also try out is that imagine the Brand Personality of MP......known that Kartik heads MP and you can check out the Orkut profiles....thats how you pratically make a brand image.....

Anuja

pratik_mehta7 said:
hi, Anuja...that really sounds interesting...but buddy what you can also try out is that imagine the Brand Personality of MP......known that Kartik heads MP and you can check out the Orkut profiles....thats how you pratically make a brand image.....

I tired tht as well dear. N now i m really tired. Newys i got good link for Cadbury case. But thts not enof. Hey if u get info abt Case Study of IBM or any other Call Centers for its Customer Relationship Management thn do let me knw at earliest

I m working on project "Brand Personality"
i am searching for a Case Study. Tht is whr i am badly stuck. My theory is almost done.
So any1 if has any info abt theory and case study related to this topic plz help me as soon as possible. I got to submit the whole project on 16th september

Hey anuja, i did a search and have got some information regarding your requirement. I am uploading a document where you will find a case study and i am sure you would find it useful.

Attachments

• Brand Personality case study.pdf
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 0