ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Marketing Management ( RM , IM )

COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER

Discuss COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER within the Marketing Management ( RM , IM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; PRESENTING U THE FULL PHILIP KOTLER IN COMPACT FORM................THE PRESENTATION CONSIST OF WHOPPING!!!!!!!!!1 450 SLIDES TAKING U TO ALL THE ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Tushar Inani
tusharinani is a jewel in the roughtusharinani is a jewel in the roughtusharinani is a jewel in the roughtusharinani is a jewel in the rough

tusharinani
Student of MBA at N M I M S DEEMED UNIVERSITY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - August 25th, 2006

PRESENTING U THE FULL PHILIP KOTLER IN COMPACT FORM................THE PRESENTATION CONSIST OF WHOPPING!!!!!!!!!1 450 SLIDES TAKING U TO ALL THE AREAS N ACPECTS OF THE MARKETING GOD PHILIP KOTLER......
Advertisements
Attached Files
File Type: ppt PHILIP KOTLER marketing.ppt (748.0 KB, 2644 views)
Friends: (0)
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ababab, abhishk, abhishreshthaa, adithya23, ajay_nathani, aksh_09, alkabakalia7489, anich, ankita.taneja, ankit_chan, ankushagarwall, Arif Ahmad, asdthedude, ashu9801, babloo_j, bj.jaat, bluffmasterani, bonddonraj, cananth, Cezanne, chaitalithakker, chiya, chrispy_chap, cool_buddy01, darshan83, divyanaidu, dwivedi.yogi, emareld_87, ethical_sinner, fatalerror, funky_sid, gaurav1987, gaurav200x, GentiDC, greenday, guru777, icemansprime, isai, Jayanta1, jenusbd, juhiestate, justmartini, kartik, kolsyd, korchix, kunal.monga, lilium, loveshack1, macwan_hemilton, magicalpritesh, mangesh.marathe, megha811, melchior, minurani28, momari, Neha_Sen, ngami, nihasingh, noneofurbusiness, omnipresent, p.bharucha, pankajd, Pats, prateek1prateek, pratikbharti, pratik_mehta7, rajalakshmi, Ram Gopal Yadav, randomvish, ravisharma98, ravi_mehsi, rimpy, robsalaziq, sahil.ghai.90, sameer.sna, sanya..., sds350, Selva_radh, shippie_oc, shriharir, srikanth1110, ssameer195, subiksha.rai, sugat, swapnilrajput, swati12, swatisharma, thenitesh, vaibhavskothari, vengabeats, venkatmannem, VIDHI N VACHHRAJJANI, vikram chawla, villson7, vishalbmehta, vivek.singh, vjaquarian_14, xtreme, yetkin
Related to COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bridging Gap between Philip Kotler & Countryside India !! OldProjectsData Marketing Management 3 September 25th, 2008 04:21 PM

Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Grace Full
anich is on a distinguished road

anich
faculty at INC
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Institute: SK
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - September 28th, 2006

tahnk a lot for this wonderful attachment....pls if u have any information related to latest CDs on advertisement and communication...then pls help me..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Awards Showcase
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - June 10th, 2007

hey god ...HOW can i miss such good thread...........thanx buddy..... any way

Philip Kotler (born 27 May 1931 in Chicago) is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He was selected as the #4 management guru of all time by the Financial Times (behind Jack Welch, Bill Gates, and Peter Drucker), and has been hailed by the Management Centre Europe as "the world's foremost expert on the strategic practice of marketing." Also considered one of the pioneers of social marketing.

Dr. Kotler has authored what is widely recognized as the most authoritative textbook on marketing: Marketing Management, now in its 12th edition. He has also authored, or co-authored a number of other leading books, including Kotler on Marketing; Lateral Marketing; Strategic Marketing for Non-Profits; Marketing for Healthcare Organizations; Marketing Professional Services; Marketing From A to Z; The 10 Deadly Marketing Sins; Marketing Moves; Marketing places; the Marketing of Nations; and Social Marketing.

Last edited by bonddonraj; July 4th, 2007 at 11:27 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
bonddonraj
bonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud ofbonddonraj has much to be proud of

bonddonraj
Awards Showcase
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - July 4th, 2007

spamming not allowed===== use THANX button or give some relevent information.
Old
 (5 (permalink))
hakomen
hakomen is an unknown quantity at this point

hakomen
dd
dd

Institute: mmm
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - July 5th, 2007

Hello guys,

I will be involved with the e-mba program in 2007-2008. These days Iam reading books regarding financial accounting and marketing to be familiar with the topics.
The book I have been reading about marketing is the publication of McGraw Hill. 850 pages of basic marketing. I do not feel any problem about understanding but I consider that whether it is necessary to prepare beforehand or not. If it is necessary do you have any superior source rather than athick book you can recommend to start from.

Thanks anyway,

Regards
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - July 5th, 2007

Quote:
Hello guys,

I will be involved with the e-mba program in 2007-2008. These days Iam reading books regarding financial accounting and marketing to be familiar with the topics.
The book I have been reading about marketing is the publication of McGraw Hill. 850 pages of basic marketing. I do not feel any problem about understanding but I consider that whether it is necessary to prepare beforehand or not. If it is necessary do you have any superior source rather than athick book you can recommend to start from.

Thanks anyway,

Regards
Philip kotler all the way dear. He's considered the guru of marketing. I remember I read that book quite a few times and every time I read it, i discover something new that can be applied to businesses.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Anandmms
Anandmms is an unknown quantity at this point

Anandmms
Dombivli, Maharashtra

Thumbs up Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - December 18th, 2007

Hi Buddy,
Firstly THANKS & CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You have done a FANTASTIC JOB!!!! I wonder how was it done actually!!
I am a MMS student @ Mumbai University. I use The Book of
Marketing south Asian Perspective: Kotler, Keller, Koshy, Jha.
Its also a very interesting book for Marketing Aspirants. I also want to do Marketing Specialization. About Kotler I would Say one Thing only;
" In MARKETING first its GOD and then its DR. KOTLER"
Hey Buddy Will You Be my friend? add me in the list! And THANX ONCE AGAIN!!!

Anand Kale
Old
 (8 (permalink))
gulati
gulati is an unknown quantity at this point

gulati

Institute: IMI
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - September 4th, 2008

Thanks a lot buddy. This is really great.
Old
 (9 (permalink))
shriharir
shriharir is an unknown quantity at this point

shriharir
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - September 11th, 2008

thanks for your post good work its a good book in indian perspective
Old
asdthedude
asdthedude is an unknown quantity at this point

asdthedude

Institute: BBDNITM
Re: COMPLETE COMPACT PHILIP KOTLER - September 12th, 2008

Ya the best book for marketing is Philip Kotler no doubt about that. Hi i have completed my MBA recently from BNBDNITM Lucknow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: