Need Marketing Projects of MBA

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
wat exactly u need..pls search b4 u post...many marketing projects already are uploaded... if u still dnt get wat u required... then post in detail..

chrispy_chap

Hi people..I wanted to request everyone out here to please help with a project which deals with concepts of marketing (Kotler, Jha etc.) and implementation of these in India, specially the rural India, focusing on the possible gaps and effective solutions to bridge the gaps.. Its a humble request to everyone, kindly contribute as much possible....
Best of luck to all
Cheers!!!!!!!!

goel_amit84

hi. i need some projects based on branding.olz help me out.
m pursuing MBA and urgent need for a project on branding.branding can be for any topic.
thanku.

karan1201

hi friends

I am doing my mba in marketing

I am interested to take a topic on stock market (Emerging trend in stock market) . people say its related to finance...:SugarwareZ-070:

can anyone help me with this to proceed my project..

karan:

abhishreshthaa

hi friends

I am doing my mba in marketing

I am interested to take a topic on stock market (Emerging trend in stock market) . people say its related to finance...:SugarwareZ-070:

can anyone help me with this to proceed my project..

karan:

hey karan, well if take in one straight look then anyone will consider topic Stock Market as a finance one ..
but it matters on which sector of stock marketing you are focussing on friend...
so please mention some more detail about your project like what are the objectives and other imp. details..
till then friend you can just search for the project in the search option in the site you can get many projects on Stock Market out of which you can choose some for your reference...

try it out friend...
and feel free to reply...

:SugarwareZ-070: