LG Marketing Strategy Help

squareleg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I have a presentation on LG's penetrative marketing strategy - Rural Focus and how it has managed to become the No.1 in Consumer Durables Segment by meeting Rural needs.

How they have customized their products. Like 2 speakers in place of 4. No woofer. All that can be done to reduce cost But not quality.

Dont know what to put in SWOT? What in Rural can u say under the Opportunties & Threats section, as we all know Rural market has huge potential but what to add?

Plz help

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well wat i get is u wanna make a swot

well and u want help in opportunities and threats

well opportunities aare over 6 lac villages to reach them and creatw brand name as created in the urban area

threat majorily frm other competitors
secondly frm a local product as ppl will trust them more thenn an alien product

Diana29

Hi

if u want a LG Project . u can google it or go on harward HBR Classics . there u can find classic case studies. abt LG too.

I have a presentation on LG's penetrative marketing strategy - Rural Focus and how it has managed to become the No.1 in Consumer Durables Segment by meeting Rural needs.

How they have customized their products. Like 2 speakers in place of 4. No woofer. All that can be done to reduce cost But not quality.

Dont know what to put in SWOT? What in Rural can u say under the Opportunties & Threats section, as we all know Rural market has huge potential but what to add?

Plz help

Hey sqaureleg, generally SWOT analysis to evaluate the strengths, weak points, opportunities and threats included in a project or in a business venture. I wish you luck for you presentation and also providing you a document which contain SWOT analysis of LG.

Attachments

• LG.ppt
    1.4 MB · Views: 0