Direct Marketing project report

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Re: hi friends

Direct marketing is a sub-discipline and type of marketing. There are two main definitional characteristics which distinguish it from other types of marketing. The first is that it attempts to send its messages directly to consumers, without the use of intervening media. This involves commercial communication (direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing) with consumers or businesses, usually unsolicited. The second characteristic is that it is focused on driving purchases that can be attributed to a specific "call-to-action." This aspect of direct marketing involves an emphasis on trackable, measurable positive (but not negative) responses from consumers (known simply as "response" in the industry) regardless of medium.

well u could first explain wat is it and den
mention which companies use it
wat are its advantages and disadvantages

Re: hi friends

hi friends i m umashankar i want to do project on direct marketing. kindely send me the project if u have

Hey umashankar, as we know that direct marketing is a form of marketing which is used to communicate directly to your customers or consumers through email, phones, sms etc. Well, you can get more details in my presentation and it would also help in your project.

Attachments

• direct marketing.pdf
    230.9 KB · Views: 1