summer training project.

abhiunseen

hi guys i need a summer training report/ project on comparative analysis of barti airtel..

plzz send me on email id snipped read rules

Last edited by a moderator:

abhiunseen

hii i have to do comparative analysis of airtel with respect to other cellular companies like reliance idea tata indiacom bsnl n voda one......

this is my topic.." comparative analysis of airtel" taking into account like customer base their products n services.. their profits etc.. plzz help me if u can

thanxx

itzshazj

help: summer training project.

even m doin internshp wid bharti enterprises..nd askd to do d similar studff..cn u share d ppt wid me if u hav got one

mysj85

plz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give meplz give me

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ok here's hw u go....
1st u need to search abt the telecom sector in India, its growrt rate, its Contri to India's GDP, effect on it pre n post of 1991, then talk abt its major player n den introduce Airtel.

then introduce 2-3 major competitors of Airtel... n den giv a breif into abt them... remeber to keep u main focus on Airtel.also do a SWOT analysis of all 4 players that u r talking abt.. (Airtel Swot Analysis Free Term Papers, Free Research Papers, and Free Airtel Swot Analysis Essays , Airtel Marketing Strategy Free Term Papers, Free Research Papers, and Free Airtel Marketing Strategy Essays)

here's sum link which will help u in ur task...al d best
Bharti Airtel Ltd. (BRTI.BO): Financial Ratios - BusinessWeek (financial details abt BA)

Growth of Indian Mobile Commerce | Bharti Airtel enters !

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
wat exactly u want.... search in forums its already there...1st get the basic idea abt wat Mu r..n y there a safer than shares.... n take two competitors n compare them

nitineha

hey dear...
i am neha,pusruing MBA from jaypee and doing my sumer internship in marketing research area from maruti suzuki india ltd and also i want the complete industry analysis of the automotive sector and of the company as well.it includes 4P's,market size,its rowth trends,performance,companies in the industry.if u get something related to it plese share on my id [email protected]

nitineha

hey dear...
i am neha,pusruing MBA from jaypee and doing my sumer internship in marketing research on "RITZ"from maruti suzuki india ltd and also i want the complete industry analysis of the automotive sector and of the company as well.it includes:
a) Comapnies in this industry
b) Growth trends
c) Performance
d) Pest analysis
e) Standards
f) Technology
g)Other environment factors.
please if any one has the information of the above.plz mail me at [email protected]
Also the market share of maruti suzuki in the economy.,