summer internship reports

futuremanager

hi all

this thread is started to have a look at each other's summer reports so that we all can have a guiding thread to start our projects...

i have got my summer training at saint gobain so if anyone could upload any report and ppt for that then it would be a great help

thanks

khanjanl

Hi i am making my report on equity investment in project finance, can someone help me with some information on project finance or does any1 have some material on project finance??

ronnie18

dude i really need to helpin doing a research paper for marketing the topic is differentiation & positioning...can neone plz help me with some data or info of any kind

mail id - email ids not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

yuvankarthik

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi buddy,
me too in d same state. regardin summer internship.. got project in TVS.. if u hav any project r ppt u kindly send 2 dis mail id. email ids not allowed... thanx in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi... i have to prepare a project report on "channel develpoment with Max Newyork Life based on market segmentation"...

can u help with any reference projects or atleast the guidelines of the project?

crathinavel

hello ....i am doing project on retail store location and its impact on footfalls and conversion.
Can any one help me.............

Thanks

amdtg

hi guys.....i need help for building my final project report...i did my interns from MAINI MATERIALS....my job was to find out the scope for material handling equipment..if anyone has done project in the same company/field pls help me out....

vanibha

hey i need internship report related to a product launch in fmcg sector
pls reply if anyone can help me out

gunjandei

hi there! can anyone please post a summer intern project in advertising, or else give me a topic on which summer intern project report can be prepared.

IT will Really be of grt help

nitineha

hey, i am neha and joined this platform recently and i wantd to explore my knowledge.As im currentlr pursuing mba and doing maruti suzuki.I want you to please give me the industry nalysis of automotive sector,including its market growth trends,performancemarket size,companies in the industry,technology etc.
i hope to share a wide pool of knowledge from you and my email id is [email protected]

thank you