CareFusion Corporation - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy

Aditi707

MP Guru
A detailed Brand analysis of CareFusion Corporation includes its 4 P's of marketing | Swot Analysis | Pest Analysis | Marketing Strategy and strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the market and the global economy.

I need help for my research paper on CareFusion Corporation for its planning, strategy, marketing, sales and competitor intelligence functions.

Please reply with any information, links to resources, project reports that can help me.

Any information and ideas will be much appreciated.

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I can't find anything on your website on this companies PEST...

Aditi is also asking for help on her research report for CareFusion.

Hey Aditi, have you completed your research yet? Please share it with us.

Some information about Carefusion :

CareFusion Corporation (CareFusion) is a medical technology company. It offers intravenous infusion systems, medication and dispensing systems, respiratory care products, infection prevention products cardiopulmonary diagnostic equipment and surgical instruments. It also provides MedMined software and surveillance services. The company’s major customers include ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, physicians’ offices, clinics and long-term care facilities. CareFusion has about 25 manufacturing facilities in various part of the world. The company along with its subsidiaries serves customers in more than 130 countries the world over. CareFusion is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.

CareFusion focuses on the expansion of its product portfolio by building a strong operating base, besides gaining expertise through agreements, collaborations and acquisitions. This intent is reflected in its recent acquisitions of Vital Signs, Grupo Sendal, S.L, and Caesarea Medical Electronics Ltd.

CareFusion Corporation Key Recent Developments

Nov 06, 2014: CareFusion Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results
Oct 08, 2014: Netsmart, CareFusion Collaboration To Bring Medication Management Solutions To Health And Human Services Communities
Aug 15, 2014: Med-tech firm eyeing first deal on TCAAP land
Aug 08, 2014: CareFusion Launches Application to Help Clinicians Improve Patient Care for Mechanically Ventilated Patients
Aug 07, 2014: CareFusion Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2014 Results