Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Marketing Management ( RM , IM )

Apollo Education Group, Inc. - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy

Discuss Apollo Education Group, Inc. - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy within the Marketing Management ( RM , IM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; A detailed Brand analysis of Apollo Education Group, Inc. includes its 4 P's of marketing | Swot Analysis | Pest ...

Apollo Education Group, Inc. - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Aditi Shah
Aditi707 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aditi707
Student of MBA at Bomby
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: Bomby
Apollo Education Group, Inc. - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy - December 27th, 2014

A detailed Brand analysis of Apollo Education Group, Inc. includes its 4 P's of marketing | Swot Analysis | Pest Analysis | Marketing Strategy and strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the market and the global economy.

I need help for my research paper on Apollo Education Group, Inc. for its planning, strategy, marketing, sales and competitor intelligence functions.

Please reply with any information, links to resources, project reports that can help me.

Any information and ideas will be much appreciated.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Apollo Education Group, Inc. - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: Apollo Education Group, Inc. - 4 P's | SWOT | PEST | Marketing Strategy - February 17th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditi707 View Post
A detailed Brand analysis of Apollo Education Group, Inc. includes its 4 P's of marketing | Swot Analysis | Pest Analysis | Marketing Strategy and strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the market and the global economy.

I need help for my research paper on Apollo Education Group, Inc. for its planning, strategy, marketing, sales and competitor intelligence functions.

Please reply with any information, links to resources, project reports that can help me.

Any information and ideas will be much appreciated.
Hey aditi, i found your thread regarding requirement of some information for your research work. Well, i have some important information on Apollo Education Group, Inc which may help you, so going to upload it. Please download and check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Apollo Education Group, Inc.pdf (822.2 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)