MK0015 - Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Sem 4 Summer 2013

krunal_dhabhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Friends i am looking for MK0015 - Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Sem 4 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Explain the concept of Service mapping with example.,

Q2. Write a short notes on: A. Factors that influence customer expectations, B. Pricing strategies followed in service organizations based on customer perceptions,

Q3. Explain the concept of Service Blueprinting with an example.,

Q4. Explain the positioning strategies of services.,

Q5. Discuss about the marketing of services in Banking sector, Airline industry, Hospitality sector.,

Q6. Write a short notes on:
A. Service Delivery Process,
B. service Design​

raj_verma61

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Friends i am looking for MK0015 - Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Sem 4 Summer 2013 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Explain the concept of Service mapping with example.,

Q2. Write a short notes on: A. Factors that influence customer expectations, B. Pricing strategies followed in service organizations based on customer perceptions,

Q3. Explain the concept of Service Blueprinting with an example.,

Q4. Explain the positioning strategies of services.,

Q5. Discuss about the marketing of services in Banking sector, Airline industry, Hospitality sector.,

Q6. Write a short notes on:
A. Service Delivery Process,
B. service Design​

Hello frined,

I have Solution of MK0015 - Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Sem 4 Summer 2013. Kindly Find this in attachment. Hope these will meet your requirements

Attachments

• MK0015 - Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management Sem 4 Summer 2013.docx
    15.6 KB · Views: 8