IB0011 - International Marketing Sem3 Set 1

mehtakaushal87

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Guy's i am hunting for IB0011 - International Marketing Sem3 Set 1 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Discuss the EPRG orientations and give the differences between international and domestic marketing.,

Q2. Discuss the importance of international business environment for an organization,

Q3. Write a short note on International Advertising. How is it important for international marketing?,

Q4. Explain how Letter of Credit acts as an appropriate mode of payment for both exporter andimporter.,

Q5. What are the factors that affect the pricing strategy of an international firm? What different pricing strategies can the firms adopt?,

Q6. Write short notes on Licensing, Joint venture.

ROSS the ERUDITE

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Guy's i am hunting for IB0011 - International Marketing Sem3 Set 1 Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Discuss the EPRG orientations and give the differences between international and domestic marketing.,

Q2. Discuss the importance of international business environment for an organization,

Q3. Write a short note on International Advertising. How is it important for international marketing?,

Q4. Explain how Letter of Credit acts as an appropriate mode of payment for both exporter andimporter.,

Q5. What are the factors that affect the pricing strategy of an international firm? What different pricing strategies can the firms adopt?,

Q6. Write short notes on Licensing, Joint venture.

Hey Friend,

I have Solution of IB0011 - International Marketing Sem3 Set 1

Kindly Check Attachment.....

Attachments

• IB0011 - International Marketing Sem3 Set 1.docx
    13.5 KB · Views: 5