What is mean by an agent ?

djay1096

It is basically the company or an organisation which can function on behalf of another without may or may not assuming any monetary risk whatsoever in any form. It is this point which makes him different from a dealer who undergoes a financial obligation.

Example : Advertising Agent, Insurance Agent, Service Agent. A typical example is the insurance agent and also financial agent. They represent the company to sell the financial instruments. They might get commission for the same per sale.

It is basically the company or an organisation which can function on behalf of another without may or may not assuming any monetary risk whatsoever in any form. It is this point which makes him different from a dealer who undergoes a financial obligation.

Example : Advertising Agent, Insurance Agent, Service Agent. A typical example is the insurance agent and also financial agent. They represent the company to sell the financial instruments. They might get commission for the same per sale.

Many many thanks my friend for sharing such a nice information on agent and i am sure it would help many other people here. BTW, i am also sharing some useful information for sharing more related content to your thread.

Attachments

• agent.pdf
    70.1 KB · Views: 0