Is Digital Marketing Important?

wafadeshmukh

We are living in the WTF Age - I'm sure many agree, WTF - Wikipedia, Twitter & Facebook!

The fact that you are right now reading this post itself says how Important has Internet become for us, the moment we are asked a question we run to the God "GOOGLE" - I'm sure thats how many of you ended up here at Management Paradise.

I would love to know your views on How Important is Digital Marketing, Do you think it is Important for a Brand to have an Online Presence ? or Should the Brand still invest much more in Conventional/Traditional forms of Marketing & Advertising?

Do share your Inputs, would love to know everyone's point of view! :(thankss

We are living in the WTF Age - I'm sure many agree, WTF - Wikipedia, Twitter & Facebook!

The fact that you are right now reading this post itself says how Important has Internet become for us, the moment we are asked a question we run to the God "GOOGLE" - I'm sure thats how many of you ended up here at Management Paradise.

I would love to know your views on How Important is Digital Marketing, Do you think it is Important for a Brand to have an Online Presence ? or Should the Brand still invest much more in Conventional/Traditional forms of Marketing & Advertising?

Do share your Inputs, would love to know everyone's point of view! :(thankss

Hey dear, i think you did a great job and your content on Digital Marketing would help many people. BTW, i thought i should also add something so i am uploading a document which would give useful information on Digital Marketing.

Attachments

• Digital Marketing.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 0