How to be consistent and still different ?

sunandaC

How to be consistent and still different in social media ?

It starts with understanding what you are trying to accomplish, and then driving your strategy and results based on those objectives.

Are you trying to build awareness with an audience not necessarily familiar with your brand and offerings, or are you trying to generate demand running a social media campaign?

These are two very different things and the way you measure success needs to vary based on these objectives.

The audience’s journey: This refers to the stage of the journey your audience is: are you building a large audience that is engaged, doing the things you would like them to do, and encouraging ongoing loyalty and advocacy?

Social media channel: While the least important dimension, you do need to keep this in mind, as how you measure each of the previous two dimensions will vary across the various social media channels

How to be consistent and still different in social media ?

It starts with understanding what you are trying to accomplish, and then driving your strategy and results based on those objectives.

Are you trying to build awareness with an audience not necessarily familiar with your brand and offerings, or are you trying to generate demand running a social media campaign?

These are two very different things and the way you measure success needs to vary based on these objectives.

The audience’s journey: This refers to the stage of the journey your audience is: are you building a large audience that is engaged, doing the things you would like them to do, and encouraging ongoing loyalty and advocacy?

Social media channel: While the least important dimension, you do need to keep this in mind, as how you measure each of the previous two dimensions will vary across the various social media channels

Many many thanks my friend for sharing such a nice information on be consistent and still different and i am sure it would help many other people here. BTW, i am also sharing some useful information for sharing more related content to your thread.

Attachments

• be consistent and still different.pdf
    826.1 KB · Views: 0