Definition of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).

sunandaC

Every time the customer approaches your business, they arrive with an expectation.

It is a comprehensive set processes and technologies for managing the relationships with potential and current customers and business partners across marketing, sales and service regardless of the communication channel.

The goal of CRM is to optimize the customer and partner satisfaction, revenue and business efficiency by building the strongest possible relationship at the organizational level.

Successful CRM requires a holistic approach to every relationship with the entire organisation sharing and contributing their views.

Every time the customer approaches your business, they arrive with an expectation.

It is a comprehensive set processes and technologies for managing the relationships with potential and current customers and business partners across marketing, sales and service regardless of the communication channel.

The goal of CRM is to optimize the customer and partner satisfaction, revenue and business efficiency by building the strongest possible relationship at the organizational level.

Successful CRM requires a holistic approach to every relationship with the entire organisation sharing and contributing their views.

Hey friend, i would like to tell you that you are doing very nice work and i really appreciate it. Well, i have also got some important information on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and would like to share it with you which would help many people here.

Attachments

• CRM.pdf
    601.3 KB · Views: 0