eCRM

sunandaC

What is eCRM?

In simplest terms eCRM provides companies with means to conduct interactive, personalized and relevant communications with customer across both electronic and traditional channels.

It utilizes a complete view of the customer to make decisions about messaging, offers and channel delivery.

It synchronises communication across otherwise disjoint-customer facing systems.

It adheres to permission-based practices, respecting individual’s preferences regarding how and whether they wish to communicate with you and it focuses on understanding how the economics of customer relationship affect the business.

What is eCRM?

In simplest terms eCRM provides companies with means to conduct interactive, personalized and relevant communications with customer across both electronic and traditional channels.

It utilizes a complete view of the customer to make decisions about messaging, offers and channel delivery.

It synchronises communication across otherwise disjoint-customer facing systems.

It adheres to permission-based practices, respecting individual’s preferences regarding how and whether they wish to communicate with you and it focuses on understanding how the economics of customer relationship affect the business.

Hey friend, its nice to see that you are providing such a nice information on eCRM. Well, i have also got a document and willing to upload here. So please download my presentation and check it, i hope you and other people would like it.

Attachments

• eCRM.pdf
    93.8 KB · Views: 0