Wide variety of brands: Cadbury

sunandaC

o The '60s was a decade which saw the launch of brands that are etched in the hearts of generations of Indians - Tiffins, Nut Butterscotch, Caramels, Crackle, 5 Star and Gems.

It was a strategy that introduced consumers to a variety of tastes and product forms leading to a rapid increase in chocolate consumption.

o Nestle has been continuously working on the new products as per the needs of the consumers. Since the launch they have introduced many new products, which has placed a sweet taste in the heart of the customers.

They have provided various products with different taste such as- Nestle classic, Bar one, Kit Kat, Fox, Crunch, Milky bar, Nestle éclairs etc.

o Amul in India knows the exact requirement of the Indian customers and has been able to fulfill the requirements with wide variety of products. Amul has provided all types of chocolate products like- Amul crisp, Amul crunch, Amul orange, Badambar, Amul milk chocolate, etc.

o The '60s was a decade which saw the launch of brands that are etched in the hearts of generations of Indians - Tiffins, Nut Butterscotch, Caramels, Crackle, 5 Star and Gems.

It was a strategy that introduced consumers to a variety of tastes and product forms leading to a rapid increase in chocolate consumption.

o Nestle has been continuously working on the new products as per the needs of the consumers. Since the launch they have introduced many new products, which has placed a sweet taste in the heart of the customers.

They have provided various products with different taste such as- Nestle classic, Bar one, Kit Kat, Fox, Crunch, Milky bar, Nestle éclairs etc.

o Amul in India knows the exact requirement of the Indian customers and has been able to fulfill the requirements with wide variety of products. Amul has provided all types of chocolate products like- Amul crisp, Amul crunch, Amul orange, Badambar, Amul milk chocolate, etc.

Many many thanks my friend for sharing such a nice information on Cadbury and i am sure it would help many other people here. BTW, i am also sharing some useful information for sharing more related content to your thread.

Attachments

• Cadbury.pdf
    470.2 KB · Views: 0