Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Marketing Management ( RM , IM )

Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Show)

Discuss Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Show) within the Marketing Management ( RM , IM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; thanks for the ppt i greatly appreciate your efforts Advertisements...

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh
Old
Gopal Singh
gopalsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

gopalsingh
Student of MBA at Technia
Hisar, Haryana

Institute: Technia
Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - September 23rd, 2008

thanks for the ppt i greatly appreciate your efforts
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh
Old
Pardeep Rana
pardeep4u is an unknown quantity at this point

pardeep4u
Student of MBA at Maharishi Institute of Management
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - October 3rd, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by taquila View Post
Powerpoint Discription
This worldwide best-selling book, the contents of which is presented here in 719 slides, highlights the most recent trends and developments in global marketing-with an emphasis on the importance of teamwork between marketing and all the other functions of the business. It introduces new perspectives in successful strategic market planning, and presents additional company examples of creative, market-focused, and customer-driven action. Coverage includes a focus on customer relationship management, partner relationship management, the Internet and its effects and uses, brand building and brand asset management, alternative go-to-market channels, and marketing around the globe. Chapter topics discuss building customer satisfaction, market-oriented strategic planning, analyzing consumer markets and buyer behavior, dealing with the competition, designing pricing strategies and programs, and managing the sales force For marketing managers who want to increase their understanding of the major issues of strategic, tactical, and administrative marketing-along with the opportunities and needs of the marketplace in the years ahead.

This powerpoint show covers the following 22 chapters:

DEFINING MARKETING FOR THE 21st CENTURY
ADAPTING MARKETING TO THE NEW ECONOMY
BUILDING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, VALUE, AND RETENTION
WINNING MARKETS THROUGH MARKET-ORIENTED STRATEGIC PLANNING
GATHERING INFORMATION AND MEASURING MARKET DEMAND
SCANNING THE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT
ANALYSING CONSUMER MARKETS AND BUYER BEHAVIOUR
ANALYSING BUSINESS MARKETS AND BUSINESS BUYING BEHAVIOUR
DEALING WITH THE COMPETITION
IDENTIFYING MARKET SEGMENTS AND SELECTING TARGET MARKETS
POSITIONING AND DIFFERENTIATING MARKET THROUGH PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
DEVELOPING NEW MARKET OFFERINGS
DESIGNING GLOBAL MARKET OFFERINGS
SETTING THE PRODUCT AND BRANDING STRATEGY
DESIGNING AND MANAGING SERVICES
DEVELOPING PRICE STRATEGIES AND PROGRAMS
DESIGNING AND MANAGING VALUE NETWORKS AND MARKETING CHANNELS
MANAGING RETAILING, WHOLESALING AND MARKET LOGISTICS
MANAGING INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
MANAGING ADVERTISING, SALES PROMOTION, PUBLIC RELATIONS, AND DIRECT MARKETING
MANAGING THE SALES FORCE
MANAGING THE TOTAL MARKETING EFFORT
A MUST HAVE PPS FOR EVERY STUDENT AND EXECUTIVE...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
your presentation doesnt exist pal,please reload it i'll be thankfull to you
Old
vinod perera
vinod perera is an unknown quantity at this point

vinod perera

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - October 23rd, 2008

can open buddy? can you send me that again? [email address]
Old
Rizwan Saleem
Rizwan saleem is on a distinguished road

Rizwan saleem
Student of MS HRM at Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad
Islamabad, Islamabad

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - November 15th, 2008

thanks buddy
Old
ish_bali
ish_bali is an unknown quantity at this point

ish_bali

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - November 24th, 2008

I desperately these notes as i have my exam but i am not able to get it please help me with Philip Kotler Chapter-wise ppt(s) please help me
Old
ish_bali
ish_bali is an unknown quantity at this point

ish_bali

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - November 24th, 2008

hi this link is not working i tried to download the file but it doesn't worked please help
Old
bahmandoaeian
bahmandoaeian is an unknown quantity at this point

bahmandoaeian

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - February 20th, 2009

thank you very very much for this post.
useful for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Old
AJAY NARULA
AjayNarula is an unknown quantity at this point

AjayNarula
Faculty at SHARDA UNIVERSITY
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - February 25th, 2009

Dear,

Link not working, ???\\

Ajay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
Juhi Jaiswal
juhiestate is an unknown quantity at this point

juhiestate
manager at Live-In Space Corp

Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - October 19th, 2009

please guide me on how to download. i cant just figure it out. thanks
Old
taquila
taquila is on a distinguished road

taquila
Re: Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition,(719 Slides Powerpoint Sh - October 19th, 2009

New Link......

Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Eleventh Edition, (719 Slides Powerpoint Show with 22 Chapters)

Loads of Free Books, Articles & Powerpoint Shows at

Last edited by abhishreshthaa; May 31st, 2010 at 05:42 PM..